Four thousand soldiers dead in Iraq
Four thousand mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters
lost protecting my freedom to ride
Rumble Road I 75 in Smarr, Georgia
where I can get Smart Lipo
and call 1-800-DIVORCE
"JESUS LOVES US AMERICA
TIME IS RUNNING OUT
LET'S TURN THE NATION
BACK TO HIM"
I drive past trees
strangled by Kudzu
while every twenty minutes
a child is diagnosed with autism
He who throws dirt
loses ground
to the red clays
of South Carolina
that are parched by drought
and the vampires of sprawl
tell me to Buy a Gun
for America
and Come worship
just as you are!
Just as I am?
Does God love me?
Does the Savior know my name?
Guns don't kill people
Drivers with cell phones do!
Buy a gun for Freedom
Stop in at the Cafe Risque
for a massage
by an Asian, a Latin, or an Indian
In God We Trust
and United We Stand
with the 4000 soldiers
who died for our sins.
4000 dead protecting
our freedom
to love.
What?
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment